Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Photoshop Addict

I love Photoshop. I'm not a pro at it, but I do make use of the few, simple techniques that I know. For instance, using multiple layers. Here are some of examples of the Photoshopping I've done using this simple technique.

This drawing below is the original. It's supposed to be a self-portrait. As you can see, even at doodling I'm not so good.
Because I wasn't happy with my drawing, I turned to Photoshop to fix my "hair." I love downloading fabric and wallpaper patterns online so I made use of the designs that I got. This is what I ended up with:
Here's another variation:
Below is another alteration I did on a photo of me and my boyfriend. I used the "crayon" filter on it as well.


Here's the original photo:


So, whaddayathink?

No comments:

Post a Comment