Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rosy Day

I am all about roses today.

Don't you just adore this collage by John Murphy? I first saw this photo in another blog and was absolutely smitten by its quirkiness.

How about this Steven Sprouse pochette for Louis Vuitton? (photo lifted off disneyrollergirl's blog)


I didn't like anything vintage before, but as I got older, I found myself liking all things "shabby chic." I hated that show before and thought Rachel Ashwell was a complete bore. But now... I'm liking her designs! Anyway, one of the things I'm beginning to love are vintage botanical prints. I like this print because it shows several types of roses.


I also recently discovered this online vintage store called Etsy. I'm really loving this wig/hat box. I could sure use it to store my baubles! Buy it for me, somebody, please... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment